Founded in 2006, Kaglew advises hospitality and restaurant clients worldwide including the Continental US, Europe, Russia, Japan, and more.
Restaurant consulting KagLew is a strategically based Los Angeles consulting firm rendering its services to the hospitality industry catering specifically to restaurant/bar/lounge clients and venues. We recognize that each restaurateur/investor may have different goals due to various circumstances and we work step-by-step with clients to develop dynamic concepts and carry them from conception to completion, delivering bottom line results. We also expedite your CUP and ABC matters.
Restaurant companies face legal challenges similar to any business enterprise including raising public and private capital, real estate, contract, regulatory, intellectual property, and labor and employment matters. KAGLEW lawyers specialize in the restaurant industry provide comprehensive counsel to restaurant companies and their owners, operators, managers, landlords, tenants, franchisors and lenders.
- General corporate structuring and tax matters
- Operational and management issues
- Lease, master lease and sale/leaseback transactions
- Construction and development of restaurants
- Labor and employment matters
- Trademark and intellectual property matters
- Franchising and brand issues
- Restructuring troubled operations for creditors, restaurant operators, owners, lenders and franchisors
- CUP and ABC issues